- NRTL - The Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) Program, is a part of OSHA’s Directorate of Science, Technology, and Medicine. The Program recognizes private sector organizations as NRTLs, and recognition signifies that an organization has met the necessary qualifications specified in the regulations for the Program. The NRTL determines that specific equipment and materials ("products") meet consensus-based standards of safety to provide the assurance, required by OSHA, that these products are safe for use in the U.S. workplace.
- Is NRTL Compliance Required?
- UL 60950-1 2nd Edition, October 14, 2014 Information Technology Equipment - Safety - Part 1: General Requirements.
- UL 60950-22:2011 Information technology equipment - Safety - Part 22: Equipment to be installed outdoors.
- CSA International- CSA
tests and certify products you are selling at home or exporting to the U.S.A. and Canada, CSA test products to Canadian and U.S. standards and issue the CSA Mark for qualified products. CSA International can also test products to European and other national standards
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 (R2016) - Information Technology Equipment - Safety - Part 1: General Requirements (Bi-National standard, with UL 60950-1).
- NOM-001-SCFI-1993: “Electronic apparatus, household electronic, apparatus for different sources of electrical power, safety requirements and testing methods for type approval.
- NOM-003-SCFI-2014 “Electrical Products – Safety Requirements.
- NOM-016-SCFI-1993: “Electronic apparatus for use in office and operated by different sources of electrical power safety requirements and testing methods.
- NOM-019-SCFI-1998: “Safety of data processing equipment.
- LVD (Low Voltage Directive) - DIRECTIVE 2014/35/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits (recast).
- BS EN 60950-1:2006+A2:2013 Information technology equipment. Safety. General requirements.
- BS EN 60950-22:2017 Information technology equipment. Safety. Equipment to be installed outdoors.
- BS EN 60601-1-2:2015 Medical electrical equipment. General requirements for basic safety and essential performance. Collateral Standard. Electromagnetic disturbances. Requirements and tests.
- CB Scheme. The IECEE is a multilateral certification system based on International Standards prepared by the International Electrotechnical. The IECEE CB Scheme is an international system for mutual acceptance of test reports and certificates dealing with the safety of electrical and electronic components, equipment and products Commission.
- IEC 60950-1:2005+AMD1:2009+AMD2:2013 Information technology equipment - Safety - Part 1: General requirements.
- IEC 60601-1:2005+AMD1:2012 Medical electrical equipment - Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance.
- IEC 60601-1-2:2014 Medical electrical equipment - Part 1-2: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance - Collateral Standard: Electromagnetic disturbances - Requirements and tests.
- IEC 60950-22:2016 Information technology equipment - Safety - Part 22: Equipment to be installed outdoors.
Top of Page | Home